- Electrostatic painting is commonly used to refurbish industrial machines. These machines are made to work hard and last for years often outlasting the original paint finish. A fresh coat of electrostatic paint makes the machines look new again!
- Industrial machines and metal buildings received a fresh coat of electrostatic paint to renew the look of this old production factory out in West Texas.
- Refurbish industrial machinery with electrostatic painting.
- The building featured beautiful architecture metal features. After years in the sun the metal needed new paint to revitalize the look of the building. We refurbished the metal with our electrostatic paint process.
- Metal Staircase electrostatic painting project in Ft. Worth, TX.
- Gas station canopy electrostatic painting project.
- Storefront window frames are a common item that is refinished with electrostatic painting. In order to keep the smooth factory finish look electrostatic painting is required.
- The handrails located at the Plaza of the Americas in Dallas, TX were in need of a fresh look. Electro-static Refinishers, Inc. was able to install our electrostatic painting process using a Metallic Urethane paint.